i e w i n g e c l e c t i c a
Navigating in Eclectica
At the top and bottom of each piece in Eclectica you will see bars like this:
Aug/Sep 1998 Genre
Each element in these two bars is a navigational element:
- The 'E' logo takes you to the main Eclectica homepage
- The date takes you to that issue's Table of Contents
- The 'genre' tag takes you to the list of works in that genre
- The left arrow takes you to the previous piece in that genre or the previous section as appropriate
- The right arrow should be obvious now!
Browsers, Stylesheets and Fonts
We've tried to make Eclectica as accessible as possible, regardless of your preference of browser. For optimum viewing, though, here are a few hints:
- We are starting to implement Cascading Style Sheets, which makes viewing in either Internet Explorer 4 or Netscape Navigator 4 or greater highly recommended, but not necessary.
- We utilize some fonts common to most systems, as well as Trebuchet, Verdana and Georgia, free fonts available from Microsoft. A lot of sites use these fonts, so you might as well download them! Available for Mac and PC
- Make sure your browser is open to at least 640 pixels wide... or as wide as the horizontal rule below this text!
- Enjoy the magazine... and write us back with your comments!